Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Galaxy Far Far Away





Yesterday we decided to finally make a trip down to St. Paul, MN and go to see the Star Wars exhibit. We had a blast! Brendan was a very, very good baby there and we so mesmerized by everything he saw. Check out the picture where he's looking up at the fish mobile. It was adorable! We even took in a Omnimax film about special effects with B. I think it was blowing his mind to see a "t.v." screen so huge. I did have to leave with him a couple of times cause he got a little fussy, but it was well worth that effort! Oh and we got B his Halloween costume...he's going to be a mini Darth Vader!!! To say I'm excited for Halloween is an understatement.
After our time at the Science Museum, we ate dinner at the wonderfully delicious Cossettas. It's the most wonderful Italian restaurant I think I've ever eaten at. They even have a store with the greatest things in it...we always try their chocolate bars. This time we went all out and got a $6.00 one...it was heavenly! The last picture in this post is of Brendan smiling while he was sleeping...what a cutie, huh???
We are nearing the 3rd month of Brendan's life...where has the time gone??? I can't believe the summer is over. I thought it was going to be a long summer, but here we are at the end of it. Oh well, bring on Fall...I love Fall!

1 comment:

Kim said...

How funny! We went to the Star Wars exhibit too and had a blast! I'm thinking our little one is going to go as Yoda for Halloween! :)