Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Memories 2009 - Part 2

Sunday we had my family over to celebrate Christmas. My mom and dad, sister Casey, her husband Brian and kids Layney (2 years) and Liam (6 months), brother B.J., Uncle Jeff (my dad's brother) and Grandma Thon (my mom's mom). It was fantastic to have everyone over and we had a great time watching Brendan and Layney play the day away. We had a great lunch of turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce, buns and pumpkin pie for dessert. After lunch we opened presents and then played with said presents. Here are a few pictures from our wonderful day!

Brendan and Layney playing "choo-choo" on the rider toys. My sister and mom each gave one to Brendan for his birthday and I'm so glad we have 2. I know there would have been much fighting over who would ride if we only had 1!

After opening presents the kids started right in on playing with their toys. Uncle Brian, Auntie Casey, Layney and Liam gave B the Handy Manny toolbox and it was a huge hit! Here is Great-Grandma Thon playing with B.

After lunch and opening presents the boys got right down to playing Halo on the X-box. Oh boys!

Brendan got this great art center from "Santa" aka Gi-gi (my mom) and Grandpa Bill. Layney and B had a fun time using it with their new art supplies!

And what Christmas would be complete without the kids playing with the box the toys came in?!? They turned this one into a kind of slide!



No comments: