Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh so busy with 2!

Whew...life is busy with 2 boys in the house. (Pretty sure that's now going to be the theme of my blog ;D) I'm very happy to report that we are still doing great here at the Lindberg Household. E has been a very easy baby; I am so lucky! We had his 2 week appointment on Monday, which went very well. At birth, Elliott weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz., when we left the hospital he was 7 lbs. 4 oz. and at his 2 week appointment he was 8 lbs. 10 oz.!!! He is definitely a good eater and thriving here at home. He is now 20 1/2 inches long (19 at birth); the appointment was quick as he is a happy, healthy little boy :D

Me and my boys...I set up my tripod to get this picture of me taken with the boys. Sometimes a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!

A couple of weeks ago, we had my sister and her kids up to play and meet Elliott. It was great fun watching B, Layney and Liam all playing together and Layney LOVED holding her baby cousin!

On Sunday we took B out to fly his first kite. It was the perfect weather for it and we all had a blast.

Brendan is a great big brother! He is so helpful when I need him to be and he LOVES his baby brother. He's always telling us "He's so cute!" and "We have a happy baby!". I really can't wait until they can really play together...I can already picture them both doing silly things to make each other giggle. :D

That's my quick update for today. Gotta get B outside to enjoy this BEAUTIFUL weather!

1 comment:

FamilyBergloff said...

I love your picture!!! You're right! A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!! High five to the big brother and keep little Elliot little! They grow up too fast!