Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More photos from Florida!

Here are a few more pictures from our Florida trip:

My little man and me in front of the Muppet fountain at Disney's Hollywood Studios. He LOVED all fountains and wanted to jump in this one right when he saw it!

The most beautiful little girl to EVER dress up as Jasmine. Audriana got fawned over all day by Disney Cast members and park guests alike. It was so awesome and so was she!! I love her lots!

Another shot from the Spectro Magic Parade.

And another one of B eating his delicious, cold Mickey Ice Cream Bar!

This one is my fav of the bunch. Check out Audriana's little face as she is dumping water down B's back...CRACKS ME UP!!!




2 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the dumping water down his diaper shot!

Megan Marie said...

Yes Korey!!! Go get the video...I'm starting Monday morning before the kiddos wake up ( and Tom's actually home, so in case I sleep in, he can watch them)! I can't wait to try it! It would be fun to have someone doing it at the same time!